Transfer Pricing Manager – Geneva, Switzerland.
Our market leading client is looking to complement its specialist TP team with the hire of a Transfer Pricing Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Some of the key areas of this TP Manager role will include:
• Designing and implementing TP policies for large multinational clients.
• Carrying out complex economic analyses and valuations on cross border transactions.
• Undertaking value chain analyses and assessing business model transformations.
• Managing the preparation of benchmarking analyses and TP defence files.
• Successfully building long term working relationships with existing clients.
• Active involvement in business development initiatives.
• Leading and developing junior TP team members.
To be considered for this TP Manager role then it is likely your profile will include:
• A master’s degree in Law, Economics or similar.
• Approximately 5 years plus in a dedicated TP role, ideally in Consulting.
• A good level of TP knowledge in relation to cross border transactions.
• Proven track record of managing client relationships and generating new business.
• The ability to work wholly in both French and English (written and oral).
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Experience of mentoring and developing junior team members.
In return there is a competitive starting salary, good bonus potential plus excellent benefits.