European Opportunity: Engaged by an innovative force in the telecommunications industry, to hire an Indirect Tax Manager to join their decentralised, European team.
Covering a global remit, you will be accountable for supporting on indirect tax obligations across the group, including compliance, systems, advisory, process and risk mitigation.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Partnering across business units, representing the Indirect Tax function
* Supporting on enhancing global processes and systems updates
* Monitoring Indirect Tax legislative changes and helping prevent negative exposure
* Training across functions on Indirect Tax matters
* Reviewing VAT returns
* Involvement in financial reporting
* Ensuring SOX documentation is up to date and standards are compliant
* Involvement in Indirect Tax audits
* Circa 5 years experience, ideally within an in-house capacity
* Tax qualification
* Bi4 training desired
* Commercially astute
* Fluent with a range of systems
* Analytically and able to identify opportunities to enhance processes/procedures.
On offer: A lucrative package, flexibility to work in a variety of EU major capitals and gain some fantastic exposure to a cutting edge business.
For further information on this role or a move within Europe, please contact Jade Hawkins