Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager - Film & TV
Join a traditional office of talented and passionate tax professionals who value client service and being the best in their core markets above all; and work in an environment that you will be truly valued.
This tax practice boasts a team of 12 Partners across Corporate Tax, VAT, Private Client & People Services and due to continued growth in the Film and TV sector they are seeking a talented Corporate Tax Manager to join this high calibre team, specialising in the Film & TV sector.
This role offers long term career progression opportunities and extensive professional developmental support.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
* Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
* Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
* Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
* Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
* Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
* Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
You will have the following:
* Strong Corporate Tax advisory experience
* Creative Sector experience would be preferred but certainly not essential
* ACA / CTA / ACCA / AAT qualified
* Confidence in delivering a high standard of client service and dealing with complex technical work
On offer is an outstanding salary package with not only an annual personal bonus but a company wide staff Christmas bonus which includes everyone in the office from cleaner to Electrician to tax professional; overtime pay and the odd celebrity or sport-star popping into the office!
Contact me to learn more;