Qubic Trustees are recruiting a Trusts & Estates Manager in their City of London office to assist with in the provision of specialist advice on Private Client focussed matters including Trusts & IHT compliance and planning.
Introduction to the role:
Working closely with the Director of Trusts & Estates your role will include:
• Assisting the Director of Trusts & Estates in managing private client matters, with a particular focus on trusts and estate planning.
• Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients and assist in developing new relationships with clients and their advisors.
• Assisting the Director of Trusts & Estates in growing and developing an ambitious, respected and commercial trust practice.
• Review of and reporting on Trusts financial performance.
• Ensuring the efficient administration of trusts and estates (including tax compliance, accounts preparation and record keeping).
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be seeking an opportunity in which they can build upon existing experience gained in a private client or trust role, which offers a diverse workload and defined career progression:
• Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts
• The ability to understand and relay complex technical concepts
• The commitment to deliver excellent client service
• The ability to show initiative and highlight issues as they arise
• Ability to work as both part of a team and independently prioritise workload
• Self-motivation and a strong personal drive and desire to succeed
• Ideally a professional qualification i.e. CTA/STEP