Are you looking for your first or second in-house VAT role? If so, we are working with a well-recognised brand to recruit for their Indirect Tax team.
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will be responsible for VAT compliance across multiple companies. This is a great opportunity to manage a process from start to finish alongside a highly regarded tax team.
If you've got some of the below:
* Strong indirect tax skills from either an in-house or practice background
* Multi-site VAT knowledge
* A proactive and methodical approach
* ACA/CTA/ATT qualified or part-qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
* A commitment to industry leading learning and development to help you grow your career
* An excellent working environment with an array of benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.