R&D Tax Regional Manager required by Midlands Accountancy Firm
Your new company
An R&D Tax Relief Regional Manager is required by one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK, with over 2500 staff in over 80 office locations and 150 offices across 7 Countries. This Firm provides a diverse range of compliance and specialist services design to their client's specific needs, across a diverse range of businesses from sole traders to large national corporates.
Your new role
As the R&D Tax Relief Regional Manager in the Midlands, your role will involve managing the R&D claim work for four Midlands Regions, from the Welsh Border to Cambridge and from Derby to Oxford. Providing solutions to increasingly complex technical issues along with the day to day management of a team on demanding assignments.
* Identification of potential R&D claims and associated discussions with clients and prospects.
* Review of and Preparation of R&D reports for submission to HMRC.
* Management of a team of R&D claim specialists, to involve relevant training of the team.
* Deliver R&D tax client services to a high standard; communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships.
* Provide technical advice and support to colleagues in relation to innovation incentives and tax planning for innovative companies.
* Increase the client base through an organised approach to business development e.g. networking, client recommendation requests, and developing a referrer base.
* Act as a point of contact on specific R&D projects for any queries from the business.
* Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly
* Accurately interpret advice obtained from other specialists and questions where required
* Liaise with other Regional R&D specialists to ensure a consistent and uniform approach to R&D work across the firm
What you'll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for an R&D Tax Relief Regional Manager who is technically strong, with experience of working in a large firm in a client facing role. Strong communication skills to be able to communicate highly technical points to clients along with excellent networking skills to develop new and existing clients. The R&D Tax Manager will enjoy motivating and developing a team along with providing the Firm's clients with excellent client care.
What you'll get in return
The successful R&D Tax Manager will be joining a Firm that values its staff by ensuring continued learning is delivered to enhance your development. This Firm has continued growth plans that will generate ongoing career options for its staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.