US Tax Technician, Top 10 firm, London, paying up to £40k
Your new company
You will be joining a top 10 Accountancy practice where you will be responsible for a portfolio of US clients. This role involves providing US and UK Tax services for a variety of clients and should develop into a 'support lead' to the US/UK technical team. The team provide advisory and compliance services in the private client tax practice to HNW individuals who are American or have a US family or business connection.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following:
* Preparing basic US tax returns and FBARS to a high standard, ready for manager sign off.
* Preparing complex US tax returns including 5471s, 8865s, 8858s, 3520s, PFIC calculations.
* Preparation of partnership K-1s.
* Preparation and coordination of historic 'restitution' tax returns under Streamlined Filing Procedures or 'quiet disclosure'.
* Running a client base -including developing contact relationship with the clients and their intermediary third party advisors, being responsible for preparing and issuing of invoices.
* Preparing UK tax returns and year end estimates
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position you must hold at least a years experience in US tax compliance with prior experience of preparing US tax returns.
What you'll get in return
Study support for an accountancy or tax qualification will be provided for this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.