Newly created Tax Manager opportunity based in Norwich. Salary up to £55k plus free parking and benefits
Hays are recruiting for an expanding firm who are further developing and investing into a Tax Consultancy Service, which will provide specialist tax services for their network of franchised practices throughout the UK.
Due to the success of the first 12 months of this service, a vacancy has arisen in the team. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Tax Manager but will also work directly with franchisees and their clients.
You will have scope for independent working and will be expected to show initiative in spotting opportunities and securing work across the national network. The firm is looking for an individual who is both dynamic and commercially focused. The work to date has been principally focused on corporate and employment taxes, however they need to widen the areas of work and therefore candidates with good personal tax knowledge, particularly in the area of expatriate taxes will be equally welcome. All strong CVs considered, irrespective of any current tax specialism.
Qualifications and experience;
* Strong professional background with at least 3 years practice experience;
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA;
* Solid tax knowledge and a willingness to develop this further to meet the demands of franchisees and their clients;
* Good interpersonal skills to enable the development and delivery of an increasing range of tax services
This role requires someone who is proactive, motivated and ambitious with a problem-solving attitude. There are excellent opportunities for progression.
* 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Based in Norwich
* Participation in performance related bonus scheme
* Free car parking
* Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured
* Subsidised gym membership
* Company Salary Sacrifice scheme
* Company share scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.