Description: The world’s largest general insurer and a constituent of the FTSE-100 is looking to hire an Operational Tax Manager.
The successful candidate’s remit will be broad covering operational and transaction taxes, corporation tax, insurance premium tax & VAT.
This role will center around providing operational tax advice relating to the group’s globally held investment assets, in order to optimise the use of resources across the wider team.
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate operational tax documentation is in place across the business
- You will be required to provide lead technical advice and support on operational and transactional tax developments within the industry
- Timely and accurate submission of AEOI, specifically CRS and FATCA for company entities.
- Be confident in giving guidance to internal teams on various tax matters.
- Strong operational tax knowledge and experience, with an ability to readily evaluate and effectively communicate the impact of new developments
- They will also have exemplary interpersonal skills, both written and oral. This is essential to effectively communicate across 5 locations.