Qubic is a national group of tax and estate specialists, with offices in London (the Gherkin) and the North (Newcastle), which provide tax and estate planning advice to a range of owner managed business clients across the UK.
For over 12 years we have employed the services of a range of experts including accountants, solicitors, tax advisers, and ex-HMRC Tax Inspectors. Our staff are recognised by a number of professional bodies as a result, and we are accredited with the Investors in People Gold Award.
Qubic does not provide compliance, audit or general accountancy work which allows us to partner with existing advisers. Our focus is on specialised tax advice and structuring, tax investigation & dispute resolution, with an array of trustee services.
Job Title: - Associate Director
Job Location: City of London
To enable us to meet our ambitious growth plans and increasing demand for our services, we are recruiting an Associate Director for our City of London office who will work as part of a larger tax advisory team and be responsible for the delivery of bespoke tax solutions to a wide portfolio of clients.
The successful candidate will also be involved in business development for the firm, working to identify opportunities and to develop and maintain professional relationships with a range of clients and their advisers across the UK.
This role plays a vital part in both the delivery of client advice and the maintenance and development of client and adviser relationships will include:
• Maintaining and developing your own portfolio of clients
• Working closely with Directors and the tax advisory team to deliver innovative tax solutions
• Developing and growing professional relationships with both clients and advisers across the UK
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be seeking an opportunity in which they can build upon existing experience gained in a similar and are able to demonstrate diverse technical knowledge such as:
• Planning, implementing and completing corporate restructure exercises of varying sizes
• Advising a range of clients and professional advisers in relation to profits and capital
• IHT, Trusts, Estate Planning and Protection of Assets
• Corporation Tax Acts and Employment-related Securities & Transactions in Securities legislation
The successful candidate will also be able to offer exceptional organisational and communication skills including the ability to influence key decision and confidently relay complex technical concepts