Description: A global services blue-chip are currently recruiting a Group Tax Manager to join their highly prestigious finance team.
This is a standalone, newly created role providing lots of autonomy with the ability to hire a direct report in Q2. This role is reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller taking full control of the tax function.
• Control of Corporate Tax filing and preparation for the UK and US
• Responsibility for the group's transfer pricing compliance and documentation
• Answering tax related queries to the wider group
• Liaising with external advisers to ensure timely and accurate submission
• ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified from a Big4/Top Tier practice
• Hands-on experience of corporate tax and VAT returns
• International tax experience is important
• US GAAP and US sales tax is preferred but not essential
• A motivated, and driven personality who is confident liaising with senior finance professionals across the group