Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career?
One of the worlds leading international media businesses is recruiting an exciting, standalone Group Tax Manager role in their Central London head office. This role will be working alongside the Group Financial Controller and Deputy CFO whilst taking full ownership of all things tax related. This is a newly created role as they look to bring their tax team in-house with scope to hire your own team within 18 months.
- Ownership of corporate tax compliance, reviewing and filing returns for both the UK and US businesses
- Taking control of the group’s transfer pricing compliance and TP documentation
- Strong knowledge tax accounting, tax compliance and general tax returns
- Manage relations with UK and international tax advisers and authorities
- ACA/CTA qualified from a Top Tier practice, with 2-4 years PQE
- A good background in UK corporation tax, with exposure to international tax highly beneficial
- Experience of US Sales tax is preferred
- An eagerness to people manage and take responsibility for the ensuring best practice
- Ability to show initiative, work independently whilst also collaboratively