My client is a Tech Savvy Trading firm who're growing globally and looking to expand their team with the addition of a Tax Accountant.
As the Tax Accountant you will be responsible for meeting both the UK and oversea's tax compliance obligations. The firm will invest time in your training, giving you good exposure to the Tax rules and regulations. You will also be given ad hoc Finance projects when support is needed.
Working in a small team reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you will have a varied role of Corporate Tax, International Tax, VAT and Employment tax.
Key job specifics:
* Submit the UK and Over-sea's tax returns
* Manage the employment tax requirements: PSA/P11D/ ERS returns
* Support with group VAT returns
* Ad hoc finance support
* Experience within a Tax role desirable
* Keen desire to learn a broad variety of Tax processes
* Part Qualified or newly Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA)
* ATT or CTA Tax qualification
* Strong attention to detail
For further information or for a confidential chat, please apply via the link below