A multinational conglomerate is sourcing for a European Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager to join their team. Within this role you will work as part of the London based European tax team on transfer pricing related matters as well as supporting on projects related to the European businesses including potential mergers and acquisitions.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Assisting with European tax projects across the Group, including working on potential mergers, acquisitions and other similar transactions.
* Assisting and supporting the businesses on transfer pricing matters in Europe.
* Liaising with external advisors as required;
* Providing support and assistance on ad hoc European Tax matters as required;
* Liaising and working with the accounting, commercial and legal teams;
* Providing support on tax advisory projects and assignments as required.
This would be an ideal role for an individual who either has previous in-house tax experience, or a Big 4/mid-tier firm where they have gained experience on European tax matters and transfer pricing.