A newly created role with a global electronics company. It’s very much a greenfield site and a great opportunity for a Customs and Global Trade specialist to play a key role in the development, implementation and monitoring of export and import policies, procedures and practices. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to-
• Managing the internal program of trade compliance by issuing policies, procedures and practices
• Maintain a key role in ensuring compliance to policies that enable the smooth functioning of export and import operations
• Assist with creating and/or developing existing customs procedures and compliance routines, export control and self-assessment
• Implement tools and strategies for monitoring activities of customs brokers to identify and mitigate risk in customs operations.
• Provide regular training and updates to all staff on trade compliance issues
To apply you will need substantial knowledge of customs compliance for import and export procedures. Experience of commodity classification in accordance to EU regulations and interpreting free trade regulations will also be key. Please get in contact for further details.