An opportunity exists to join this boutique tax law firm in London. The current team are all experienced tax lawyers from large City firms. If you want to combine high quality tax work with a flexible and entrepreneurial working environment, please read on.
Client following is not essential for this role, but equally the firm welcomes lawyers with their own book of business and offers generous profit sharing to those wanting to grow their own practice within the firm.
The Successful Candidate
• Outstanding academic qualifications
• Currently a Senior Associate or Partner at a well-regarded City firm (Top 20 preferred)
• Excellent technical tax ability
• Strong experience in a broad range of tax disciplines e.g Corporate Tax (M&A), Property Tax and Private Client
• Highly motivated and independent
• Strong team player
• Ideally a London/ Home Counties residence
• Top City rates on a pro rata basis
• Freelance target hours of 10-20 hours per week
• Remote working
• Profit sharing if you wish to originate business/transfer following
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now button. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.