Vacancy for a motivated and dedicated tax senior to join a thriving, rapidly growing firm in North London.
Your new company
A thriving, dynamic and forward-thinking firm based in North London with considerable prospects for growth. The firm's ambition is to join the Top 50 in the next few years and they require a talented and driven candidate to help them achieve this goal and be part of that success story. The firm's excellent standard of client service is reflected in their consistent growth over the past 40 years, and they are recruiting the talent needed to consolidate their aims and objectives for the future. They uphold an exciting client base, from freelancers and high net worth individuals to businesses with a turnover of up to £100m.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for attending to the business and tax needs of a diverse range of business and corporate clients, being their primary point of contact with the firm. You will be responsible for providing clients with advisory and tax compliance services and deal with any commercial and tax matter that clients raise. Involvement in tax planning and advising on the tax implications of various transactions, is a key element of this role.
The role will require you to:
* Manage and process portfolio of clients and compliance process for self-assessment tax returns, P11D's, ATED, VAT registrations.
* Knowledge of EIS/SEIS, CGT, Share Option Scheme, IHT.
* Train and appraise staff.
* Have the required knowledge and application of residency and domicile matters.
* Deal with high net worth individuals.
What you'll need to succeed
* Have strong technical and commercial grounding in tax and the ability to apply this to identify and provide practical solutions to tax and commercial issues faced by clients.
* Manage and endeavour to add value to the firm's business relationships.
* Be able to identify and develop new business opportunities for the firm through the use of existing business relationships, or by building and developing new opportunities for business development.
* Have experience of working within a tax role already.
* Be self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative when required.
* Have good team working skills and time management skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to work in a highly rated North London-based firm with a competitive salary, benefits, and a strong emphasis on social aspects of the workplace. You will be directly invested in from the first day, by Directors with strong, longstanding links to the company, and a team constructed around the ideal of mutual professional growth. Furthermore, you will be a part of the long-term growth strategy built upon the foundations of a High Net Worth client base and steadily improving brand recognition.