Practice Manager job Senior Manager job ACA ACCA Practice Hampshire
Your new company
This is a highly rated, well-known and growing Firm of accountants, has 4 offices of varying sizes across Hampshire. They have recently expanded and taken over a small office and require a Senior Manager or Practice Manager to head up and run the office. This role can be seen as a Director Designate opportunity. Currently the new office contains 4 people but this they expect this to grow to 7 people within 6 months.
Your new role
* Run the office and be responsible for all operations of the office on a day to day basis
* Delegate work and ensure all team members understand their deliverables, provide feedback on their performance and ensure they are trained accordingly to meet client demands
* Manage a portfolio of clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and personal tax clients
* Oversee bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT return completion, annual accounts preparation, tax computation and submission, payroll, P11ds, Form 42 and company secretarial duties.
* Raise the profile of the Firm in the area, building on existing client relationships as well as attending networking events to meet potential new clients
* On boarding of new clients, exploring opportunities to advise and offer additional services to clients
* Work with the other 5 Directors of the Firm, reviewing targets and discussing opportunities for growth.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified looking for an all encompassing role that this opportunity provides. Existing and deep knowledge across mixed practice services along with previous management experience. You will have excellent communication skills as well as a personable character in order to liaise with clients, build relationships with new clients and to encourage your team to meet their goals.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary depending on experience of up to £65,000 along with a list of other benefits that this Firm provides. You will be involved with future recruitment for this office in order to build and shape the team to your discretion in order to meet client needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.