Our client are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK who are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs.
Our client offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
The Manchester office of this firm are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the Tax Team.
In the role of Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Management of a portfolio of corporate clients, overseeing the compliance process;
• Support the Tax Partners to deliver tax advisory services across the North West;
• Identifying tax planning opportunities within the client base;
• Develop strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings where necessary; and
• Manage the corporate tax team by the provision of feedback for team members, appraisals, delegation of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work.
You will have previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment, with strong technical knowledge and ideally CTA and possible ACA (or equivalent) qualified;
Should you be based in Manchester with Corporate Tax experience and fancy a new interesting opportunity then please apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood