Looking for a flexible working arrangement within an innovative and expanding business? My client requires an experienced and qualified Group Accountant for a 9 month maternity cover in their offices based in Surrey.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will have responsibilities covering the below:
Preparation, review, interpretation and development of the Group Management Accounts Assistance with the audit of the Annual Group Consolidated Accounts.
* Assistance with the month end group consolidation, including progress tracking; posting of group consolidation / elimination journals for each reporting period.
* Assistance with compiling and monitoring month-end close calendars for the group
* Co-ordination and ad-hoc assistance with our Global tax/financial statement compliance needs.
* Accounting for certain investment and holding companies as well as ownership of all statutory and consolidation adjustments
* Assisting worldwide finance teams in areas such as acquisition accounting, statutory adjustments.
* Producing an environment of continuous improvement to ensure that all reporting are completed to the highest possible standard in the most efficient manner.
* Adhoc projects
For further informaiton on this position please contact Jade Hawkins