A highly acquisitive FTSE-250 business is looking to appoint a tax manager. This corporate tax focused role will see you joining a small collaborative tea, reporting into the Head of Tax within the group’s head office.
The business has undergone a serious transformation programme over the past 3 years, making this excellent timing to be joining on. You will gain excellent exposure to all manner of taxes (both UK and internationally) as well as plenty of M&A work.
- Management and forecasting of the group’s ETR
- Tax reporting under IFRS at half-year and full-year end (no quarterly reporting)
- Oversight of all international tax compliance for multiple business units, acting as point of contact for international advisers and authorities
- Management of a tax accountant, responsible for corporate tax and VAT computations
- A sizable amount of project work (M&A, TP, patent box, R&D etc.)
- Qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent with PQE either in industry or top tier practice, with up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- A technical and proactive approach to project management
- A good communicator, able to work in a highly collaborative and social team
- Tax reporting experience under IFRS would be beneficial