A global IT company are growing their head office tax team, in Oxfordshire. You will be joining a commercial, techy, dress down, social and innovative tax team with lot's of exposure across the business on a global scale.
You will be supporting the global direct tax compliance, all aspects of tax forecasting and reporting and advice on tax risk. This will include management of overseas compliance with outsource providers and driving the tax reporting with the team.
* Supporting the delivery of top quality reporting and forecasting.
* Project managing due diligence on acquisitions and disposals.
* Ensuring direct tax compliance in every territory where they operate and managing overseas compliance via third parties.
* Assisting in management of overseas tax audits and communicating tax risk globally.
* Interaction with various stakeholders internally and externally, business partnering.
This role would suit someone who enjoys a broad role working in new and unfamiliar areas of tax and geographies. You will work closely with the business and support the international expansion of the group.
Skills and experience:
* Professional tax or accounting qualification.
* Experience in IFRS reporting for tax.
* Knowledge of UK and US GAAP.
* Experience in international tax in a multinational company or top 10 accounting firm.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to drive change and adapt to new matters.
If you are interested in joining a techy and growing tech company with huge international exposure, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.