Join a FTSE250 Global Software business is seeking to appoint an International Tax Manager to support with high level advisory projects.
· Provide practical and timely advice to requests from the businesses for international tax input on their projects and plans
· Provide tax support for international M&A activity, including due diligence, financing, structuring and integration
· Assistance with the tax considerations of organic international growth (e.g. new business models, new territories and new products/services)
· Consideration of the most appropriate funding structure for overseas expansion
· Involvement in overseas tax audits including negotiations with revenue authorities
· Support the Head of Tax in the corporate, transactional and withholding tax risks of the global group.
· Provide advice to the global business on relevant new tax laws with support from external advisers.
· Ensure compliance with cross border tax laws in conjunction with the global Finance teams including transfer pricing, master files, withholding tax and the EU mandatory disclosure regime.
· Network across the business to ensure that the tax team are involved at an early stage of any proposed transaction and to advocate commercially focused and pragmatic tax solutions.
· Oversee local tax compliance undertaken by the local tax advisers.
Enjoy an interesting variety of the following:
· Cross-border mergers
· Debt structuring
· Transfer pricing
· IP restructuring
· ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, with 2 or more years post qualification experience
· Experience working for a complex international organisation or ideally Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firms
· Experience of managing compliance, experience of international tax planning and structuring