This high-profile organisation is firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of businesses, operating in over 100 countries, and employing over 150,000 people worldwide.
With a lean Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well embedded tax is within the day to day operations of the Group.
As a Direct Tax Risk specialist, you will report directly the Head of Tax. This is a newly created role, and you will take responsibility for the oversight of all aspect of tax risk for the group. You will oversee identification and assessment of tax risk across geographical regions and have strategic responsibility to develop risk mitigation plans for the Group.
Key duties will include:
• Strategic responsibility for managing the resolution of key tax risk areas, from identification and assessment of tax risk to developing risk mitigation plans for the Group
• Managing our response to the EU Mandatory Disclosure Regime
• Co-ordinating the Group’s response to Tax Authorities’ digital taxation initiatives around the world
• Manage the implications of the Criminal Finances Act 2017 across the Group, including continuing education and monitoring of risk
• Responsible for reviewing the Group’s response to digital taxation initiatives across the globe
• Development of our tax risk identification and assessment methodologies
• Assist our Tax team with tax risk management strategy and documentation
• Keeping abreast of changing international tax developments relevant to the Group
• Providing support to other areas of the Tax Group as required
• ACA qualified or equivalent
• Practical experience of working within a large group or advising FTSE100 clients on international tax matters
• A good working knowledge of international tax principles
• Comprehensive knowledge of tax risk matters
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Discretionary bonus
• Prestigious offices in a prime Central London location
• Excellent pension scheme
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.