Tax Manager | Real Estate - inhouse
This is a newly created role, where you will be involved in tax reporting, supporting the outsourced tax compliance model and M&A transactions /restructuring projects. Your responsibilities will involve:
* Tax due diligence and tax structuring of real estate and corporate transactions, and real estate fund structuring (UK & Europe)
* Tax planning, strategy and risk management for the European operations.
* Managing the outsourced tax compliance process.
* Preparing quarterly tax provisions and reporting, working closely with the finance team.
* Communicating tax risks proactively and recommending tax strategies and solutions.
* Provide ongoing tax advice and support to Finance, Legal and local deal teams
* Ensuring that contract management and cash management / repatriation are effected tax-efficiently.
* Overseeing global transfer pricing policies
* Working with the advisers to prepare detailed tax structure memos
* Ensuring that internal resources, processes and controls are in place to produce accurate tax reporting.
* Managing tax-led reporting e.g. Country by Country reporting
* Maintaining and expanding technical tax knowledge.
* Reviewing SPAs, underwritings, loan documentation, and other legal agreements from a tax perspective.
This role would be ideal for an individual in a Big 4 Real Estate team, or someone who wants to make a second in-house move within Real Estate.