International Tax Manager | Inhouse e-commerce
Build things from scratch whilst honing your tax skills in this exciting inhouse tax role with a company like no other!
As an International Tax Manager, you will be joining a forward thinking global tax team. You will be an integral part of the tax team reporting to the International Tax Senior Manager in London who is responsible for Global Transfer Pricing and International tax.
Work closely with internal teams to identify and analyse the innovative activities and tax implications of various business channels as the global e-commerce and mobile markets are continuously evolving.
* You will participate in and manage development of the overall tax strategy, short term and long-term goals, drive tax research and planning efforts
* Support the International Senior Manager across a wider range of advisory projects such as Hybrids, DPT, CFC, MDR reporting but in the UK and globally.
* Assist with overseas tax authority enquires and audits.
* Monitor changes to tax legislation for international tax and transfer pricing in EMEA and APAC and consider how this may impact the group
* Liaise with the business directly and assess the tax implications and potential impacts of any new offerings or business line changes.
* Manage the outsourced global compliance engagement for transfer pricing.
* Oversee the outsourced UK and Irish corporate tax compliance relationship and take full ownership in reviewing tax provision, tax return and managing tax payment requirements
* Prepare and analyse the impact of UK and Irish specific legislation e.g. interest expense restriction, UK loss relief restrictions
* Willingness to travel Internationally as needed
* 5+ years in a listed multinational or Big 4 environment
* ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified
* Strong tax technical ability
* A good understanding of transfer pricing
* Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS preferred
* Strong people skills with the ability to build networks and relationships both across tax with other key stakeholders
* Focus on delivery with high personal standards and strong attention to detail
* Proactive and innovative individual who challenges the status quo
Contact Georgia Luxton at Pure Search to discuss this outstanding opportunity in absolute confidence.