Description: You will be an integral member of the UK tax team for an instantly recognizable retail brand. Working closely with the Group’s Head of Tax to help manage and optimise the organisation’s tax position. This varied role will see you working on all tax-related matters, overseeing the compliance function and liaising with a variety of teams.
- Preparation of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries across VAT, payroll taxes and tax accounting
- Ensure exemplary tax process to assist with SAO sign off
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Work with external advisors on ad-hoc international tax projects.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Experience of corporate tax compliance and Alphatax software would be beneficial
- Relevant exposure to international tax issues, VAT would be advantageous
- Committed team player with a real enthusiastic and persuasive attitude