VAT Manager opportunity for Travel company based in Crawley: 6 month FTC
Your new company is a global and specialist travel organisation based in Crawley. They currently have a 6 month contract opportunity for VAT Manager join the group and provide assistance to the Head of Tax. This will be a standalone role that will provide the resource to internally manage a variety of externally and internally driven changes affecting VAT. The role will entail the continuation and creation of new initiatives to raise VAT compliance standards across the UK group whilst creating a central resource for VAT.
* Transition of making tax digital;
* Brexit impact project work;
* Implementation of VAT group modelling;
* HMRC VAT audit in November of the principal VAT group;
* Review VAT compilation documentation/ risk registers;
* Input into M&A projects;
* Take responsibility for day to day general tax enquiries.
To succeed in this role you will need:
* A good level of VAT knowledge and experience;
* A working knowledge of TOMS would be beneficial but not essential;
* Have a flexible attitude in order to assist with other tax disciplines when it is needed;
In return you will receive:
* A competitive salary;
* Employee discounts & offers;
* Pension contribution
* Cycle ti work scheme
* Opportunities for career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 02034650138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.