We are looking to talk to experienced expatriate tax contractors to support a Big 4 Expatriate Tax Services team over the busy season. They are flexible on location but ideally be based London, Birmingham, Manchester or Reading office.
* Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach to UK tax briefings:
* Holding telephone briefings with assignees on assignment from overseas countries or those leaving the UK
* Draft responses to client technical questions where necessary
* Administrative Tasks:
* Review internal financial data
* Coordinate UK based staff along with Off Shore staff.
* Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
* Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
* Ability to build strong team relationships
* Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
* Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
* Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Robert Walters