This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
With a good sized Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well profiled the Group Tax Team is, within the corporate head quarters.
Reporting to the Group Tax Director, the Employment Tax Manager will provide functional specialism to the group for employment tax matters. the Employment Tax Manager will provide central oversight and support for employment tax matters across the group and at the head office.
• Advise businesses and head office function on specific employment tax issues, liaising with external advisors where necessary, covering both the UK and overseas
• Provide updates to the businesses on new legislation relevant to the management of employment taxes; providing insight into implications and recommendations on actions as appropriate
• Consider potential opportunities related to employment taxes
• Work with the individual businesses and head office function to improve process and controls around the management of employment taxes to reduce risk of error
• Act as a central point of contact for HMRC to discuss UK employment tax issues impacting our UK businesses
• Support other group tax initiatives, which may have relevance to employment taxes, for example Senior Accounting Officer requirements, consideration of total tax contributions of the group, and the group’s tax strategy
• CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
• Comprehensive knowledge of employment tax matters in the context of a large group with in-house or Big 4 experience for FTSE100 group or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience of UK employment tax issues; international experience would be helpful
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.