Group Tax Manager
This is a newly created role to expand our Tax team in the London office. Main activities will include:
* VAT: assist in managing UK and International VAT processes, including:
* Compliance reviews of UK and Dutch VAT records.
* Ad hoc and compliance review query management with AP.
* Corporate Tax: support for UK and International CIT processes, including:
* Deductible/non-deductible compliance reviews.
* Participate in tax return review.
* Working with Finance Team to ensure correct tax treatments.
* Query management with AP and Finance.
* Stamp Duty: monitoring stamp compliance, including:
* Annual stamp compliance review.
* Monitoring systemic notification of updates to calculation rules.
* Completion of ad hoc CRS/FATCA on-boarding form requests.
* Review of forms received to ensure compliance.
* Compilation and review of notifications and reports for multiple jurisdictions.
* Ongoing review of tax changes to help identify potential impacts to business.
* Working closely with the global Tax team and reporting to Global Tax Director to ensure ongoing Business support.
* Experience in a tax role with a general understanding of VAT, transaction taxes and or CIT from a financial services or large accountancy firm background.
* Keen desire to learn a variety of tax processes and significantly broaden experience.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Effective communicator.
* Able to prioritise and manage multiple workflows.
* Able to identify and work towards resolving process inefficiencies.