An excellent in-house transfer pricing role has arisen at a leading insurance group, this would suit an assistant manager seeking a step up or a newly promoted manager seeking their first move into industry.
You will be the transfer pricing subject matter expert, monitoring the transfer pricing policy, managing the compliance and reviewing the documentation, being key point of contact for external advisory. Broadly you will:
- Be the main point of contact for transfer pricing matters
- Work closely with senior stakeholders
- Manage the transfer pricing documentation process
- Support country by country reporting
- Review and provide support for transfer pricing projects for acquisitions and restructuring
- Work closely with wider team to ensure transactions are identified and documentation in place
The company also offers the opportunity tot broaden your skill set and get involved with other areas of tax, if wanted! You will have exposure to senior stakeholders so must have excellent communication skills are a must.
To find out more please send your CV to Sarah Mumford