A multi-national manufacturing group with offices globally are seeking an Assistant Tax Manager to take control of their tax team. This role will involve liaising with Big 4 advisors to ensure best practice across the team. This will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and is an extremely rare opportunity and an excellent first or second move in-house. Currently undergoing a number of exciting M&A projects, this is a very exciting time to join.
- Assist with preparation, review and filing of corporate tax and VAT returns in conjunction with the accounting team
- Monitor and arrange corporate tax and VAT registrations in 10+ jurisdictions
- Liaise with Big 4 and HMRC on a regular basis
- Advising on VAT and corporate tax compliance issues across the EMEA region
- Provide ad hoc advice to across the group on corporate tax and VAT issues.
- Assist on international tax projects, inclusive of multiple new joint ventures.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent with proven PQE
- Experience of hands-on corporate tax and VAT compliance
- Up to date knowledge of tax legislation for the UK, good EMEA experience would be beneficial