With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 60,000 people in four different continents. Offering a range of healthcare services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
As an International Tax Manager, you will report directly to Senior Tax Manager. You will be responsible for advising the business on all international tax aspects, as well as specific projects and transactions across the business.
• Support and provide guidance on all international tax related issues and projects, including market development opportunities and M&A activity where required
• Provide tax advisory, technical, and general support to the business across several regions
• Support and provide guidance in responding to customer and business queries where required
• Liaise with external advisors and internal stakeholders
• Provide advice on development activity such as new market entry, regional service / sales centres, overseas secondments etc
• Liaise with the legal and compliance team to ensure that tax advice provided takes account of regulatory considerations
• Manage the development of transfer pricing studies for the business and monitor documentation requirements together with the transfer pricing specialists
• Project-manage various tax and wider commercial projects as and when required.
• Work closely with wider tax function in ensuring sufficient oversight, embedding, management of, and adherence to the agreed risk appetite in all matters of tax governance
• Monitor and understand key risk requirements and regulatory developments in all regulatory environments within which the business operates.
Compliance and Reporting:
• Review and oversight of the global tax reporting and compliance requirements
• Create and improve process note documentation where directed, identifying opportunities to improve and increase the efficiency of these processes whilst working closely with the Group Tax Risk Manager
• Managing responses to tax audit enquiries in overseas locations.
• Interact with senior management, leadership and executive teams in the Group
• Build strong relationships across finance and the Group Tax team
• Oversee and maintain advisor relationships both in the UK and overseas locations in which the business operates
• Oversee and maintain relationships with overseas tax authorities where required.
• ACA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
• Proven International tax experience gained in a multinational group or professional services firm.
• Prior experience of VAT, IPT and employment tax would be beneficial although is not a pre-requisite as appropriate training will be provided
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Discretionary bonus
• Car allowance
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Great holiday allowance
• Possibilities to travel
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.