This large-cap energy business has grown quickly. With a specialised position in its market, the Group has interests in over 80 exploration and production licences across 16 countries. Offering a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this organisation is on a steep upward growth trajectory.
The Tax function is seeking to hire a Senior International Tax Manager based in the London Corporate Office. You will be responsible for providing support to group and business unit tax teams and advice to internal stakeholders on a range of international tax issues and compliance matters.
• Providing tax advice in relation to operations in several different continents
• Providing tax analysis in relation to potential New Ventures
• Supporting with group transfer pricing policy
• Supporting contract and procurement initiatives
• Assisting with group assurance activities
• Reviewing and facilitating outsourced corporate tax compliance
• Experience of giving international tax advice gained from an in-house role or private practice
• Experience of dealing with tax compliance across a range of jurisdictions
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven stakeholder management experience
• Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion.
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• A performance-driven culture that generates results
• A commitment to your personal and professional development
• A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
• Recognition and reward for your performance
• Free gym
• Private healthcare
• Strong pension scheme
• Flexible working hours
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula-Partners directly.