An excellent position as a Business Analyst for a mid-tier bank in Central London. This opportunity works in the Regulatory Reporting Change Team. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for strengthening controls and reporting enhancements as well as streamlining and change across the wider Regulatory Reporting team.
Business Analyst - regulatory reporting
You will undertake the following tasks:
* Provide cross team liaison and coordination on control matters
* Support, plan and deliver regulatory reporting inputs to stakeholders eg such as Pillar 3 disclosures and ICAAP.
* Deliver Regulatory Reporting inputs on regulatory capital and liquidity usage into key business planning and forecasting requirements.
* Support Regulatory Reporting capital and liquidity adequacy sub teams to meet their reporting objectives
* Support and deliver Regulatory Reporting MI and analysis inputs into key committees (up to Board level)
* Research and document new or changing reporting requirements, rules and provide technical analysis of potential business impacts and prepare test submissions.
* Support audit requirements as necessary eg planning, evidence and analysis.
* Ensure successful implementation of changes arising from new directives from regulatory authorities, This includes:
* understanding current regulatory, liquidity and capital management business processes,
* analysing new regulatory requirements and documenting key implications
* Develop/prototype new tactical processes and models,
* Identify cost effective solutions to problems/issues
* Specify clear and precise requirements of the process and system improvements
* Contribute to strengthening control processes
* Identifying key steps or whole processes that could be automated and/or streamlined
* Support testing tasks for regulatory reporting system solutions including vendor product and in-house development
* Logging issues and following up with the IT team
You will be an experienced Business Analyst within a Regulatory Reporting and/or Change team at a Bank. This is a great role to further your experience and technical knowledge by understanding the detail of the structure and processes around the Regulatory engines. You will and developing a detailed understanding of the European Union's prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms (as well as other relevant regulations).