Direct Tax Assistant Manager opportunity in the heart of the City working for a Global Insurance firm.
The purpose of this role is to support the EMEA Direct Tax team, which manages all direct tax issues across more than 20 jurisdictions. The role reports into the Senior Tax Managers and responsibilities will primarily be in compliance, reporting and support for various projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will likely be ACA/CTA qualified and fluent in written and spoken English is required. Any Additional European language skills will be looked at favourably.
* The candidate should have gained Direct Corporate Tax experience in a tax department (either in house or in practice).
* A good understanding of UK & US GAAP will be required.
* Insurance experience, including Lloyd's knowledge would be preferable.
* They will have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation and be up to date with current developments.
* Flexible, adapt easily to a changing environment and work with multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
For further information and for a confidential discussion, please apply via the link below