A globally present, Top 10 firm are looking for a Global Mobility Advisor to join their growing team. This role would suit an individual who is soon to be or newly ATT/CTA qualified with 1-3 years experience in Expatriate Tax. This firm pride themselves on their team culture and work life balance and are looking for a candidate who wants to learn in a team environment.
With a small team focusing on Global Mobility, this is an opportunity that will allow you to take ownership over your portfolio, have a high degree of client exposure and access to Directors and Partners.
* Ability to work across a number of clients, ensuring a high standard of client service is provided to all.
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
* Build relationships both within the firm enabling identification of opportunities across service lines.
* Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison and management of expectations.
* Liaising with HMRC to resolve issues and respond to any HMRC enquiries
* To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients
* Be able to prepare and review UK tax returns and have hands on experience preparing returns
* Conduct arrival and departure tax briefings
* ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent
* Experience working in UK Expatriate Tax
* Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
* Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and build effective relationships at all levels
* Ability to coach and motivate others