Corporate Tax Compliance Manager or Senior Manager required by Birmingham Accountancy Firm
Your new company
A large, independent accountancy firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager / Senior Manager to be based in their Birmingham or Leicester office. The Firm works with a range of clients from OMB through to large international groups.
Your new role
The Corporate Tax Compliance Manager/Senior Manager within this Firm will manage a portfolio of companies providing a corporate tax compliance service, increasing the Firm's market share and gross revenues.
* Reviewing tax computations prepared by junior members of the team;
* Reviewing current and deferred tax calculations (including listed companies, under IFRS, and under FRS102), producing accounts disclosures including consolidated tax notes;
* Reviewing other Compliance work * Sending out computations and returns for signature, and ensuring they are submitted on time;
* Ensuring client queries are responded to efficiently;
* Ensure files are of an appropriate standard for QCR purposes;
* Liaising with HMRC regarding various issues relating to corporate tax compliance;
* Being responsible for the annual and interim appraisals for tax team and their personal development.
What you'll need to succeed
The Firm is looking for an ACA/CTA qualified Corporate Tax Manager with extensive experience of corporate tax compliance services. With the ability to build strong client relationships and manage and coach a team.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a Top 10 Firm who offer long-term career prospects and continued support and training. You will be joining an experienced, professional team who pride themselves in delivering a quality service to their clients ensuring their continued growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.