In-House Tax Manager - M&A
A high-growth international business going through an IPO process are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join the head office team in a newly-created role. The business itself have had consistent EBITDA month-on-month growth for the past two years and plan to be highly acquisitive moving forwards.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a first or second move from practice into a broad and varied role where you will have exposure to all levels of the business and decision-making.
* Creating and implementing tax strategy within the group
* Assist with tax structuring on new m&a transactions
* Managing tax disputes
* Liaising with local tax teams and setting schedules for local taxes
* Cash flow modelling and day-to-day treasury concerns
* Ad hoc project work e.g. assisting with debt raising processes
Salary circa £90,000 + benefits (competitive bonus, healthcare, pension, flexibenefits and potentially others depending on the right candidate - information available upon request)
This role will suit someone with strong m&a experience in a practice with international exposure looking to make a move into a varied and hands-on role within a fast-moving organisation.
Interviews will be held from 7th October so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Marks Sattin for further information.