A rare opportunity has arisen for a Tax Compliance Specialist to join a market leader on an interim basis. This is a 6-12-month project as they on-go a large amount of transformation and need an extra pair of hands. Reporting directly into the Group Head of Tax this is an excellent opportunity to gain a variety of experience in an acquisitive and highly regarded finance function.
- Manage the UK corporate tax compliance process inclusive of the preparation and submission of tax returns, reporting under IFRS
- Assist with the groups VAT returns
- Oversee international tax compliance
- Ad hoc project work including advisory projects and CFC review.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent qualified with at least 2 years PQE (more desirable)
- Strong tax accounting experience
- Available at short notice