With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 60,000 people in four different continents. Offering a range of healthcare services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the Tax Risk Manager will hold responsibility for managing the group’s tax risk exposure within the appetite limits set by the Global Tax Director. You will be the global lead on tax governance and the management of tax risk.
• Be an advisor and ambassador to the global team on all aspects of tax risk management
• Take part in Tax Transformation projects, identify process improvements from a risk and efficiency perspective and identify and implement technology and process solutions
• Responsible for the Internal Controls and Risk Management Assessment process
• Challenge and embed a comprehensive tax governance process via the implementation of a clear Tax Governance Policy, Tax Risk Management Framework and Tax Operating Models
• Monitor and review emerging key tax risks
• Set standards and day-to-day operational management of tax risk processes
• Embed tax risk management culture within tax teams by encouraging the tax risk registers to be regularly reviewed and updated.
• Monitoring changes in legislation that may impact the tax risk approach
• Provide support for business initiatives and product development from a tax risk management perspective
• Be commercially minded, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a broad range of senior stakeholders.
• ACA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience in Tax Risk Management
• Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
• Car allowance
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Free Gym
• Great holiday allowance
• Flexible working location.
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.