Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a US Tax Senior Manager to their Bermuda office.
• Manage and coordinate the delivery of U.S. tax services, including the preparation and review of complex and specialized U.S. tax returns for (re)insurance entities, investment funds, trusts, and/or corporate executives and other high net worth individuals
• Advise clients on complex tax issues, transactions, and structuring
• Develop and maintain deep technical knowledge in areas of relevance to our clients, including the U.S. domestic and international tax provisions applicable to insurance companies and/or
• Develop and maintain market presence as well as strong relationships with clients and targets
• Train, evaluate and mentor junior staff
• CPA/CTA/ACA designation or Enrolled Agent qualification is required
• Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation is preferred
• Relevant experience with U.S. tax technical concepts relevant to (re)insurance companies, investment funds, foreign trusts, and/or corporate executives and other high net worth individuals
• Currently or recently at a Senior Manager level in a global professional services firm or Financial services institution
• Strong staff management experience and leadership skills
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.