Are you looking to take on an Indirect Tax leadership position? My client, an admired retailer, seeks a strategic senior VAT professional to take the lead on the group's VAT affairs.
Working within a developing Tax and Finance function, you would be accountable for strategic advisory, process optimisation, in addition to compliance review and team management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Identifying opportunities to optimise Indirect Tax position
* Raising Indirect Tax profile internally by maintaining close relations with other finance and commercial functions
* Managing relationship with Advisers/Auditors and HMRC
* Reviewing case law and legislative changes
* Reviewing and optimising processes for more efficient compliance processes
* Mitigating against tax risks
* Management of small team of analysts
* Ensuring all returns are reviewed accurately and submitted in a timely fashion
* Identifying savings
* Management of information provided to stakeholders
* & more
For further information on this position and the wider in-house Indirect Tax market, please contact Jade Hawkins