Vacancy for a dedicated Employment Tax Manager to join a Top 25 London firm. Competitive salary + Benefits.
Your new company
A Top 25 firm located in the City of London, offering business advice to the SME community. The key areas of interest for the company are corporate, including real estate, media, technology, and hospitality, in addition to charities and not-for-profit organisations such as schools and membership association.
Your new role
* Supporting and helping the Director to provide our Employment Tax offering across all of the Firm's client business sectors
* Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team to help develop their technical knowledge and skills
* Identify opportunities for Partners to take to clients
* Lead on marketing initiatives
* Meet with clients, including prospective clients with the view of securing new work
* Responsibility for billing and WIP management
* Supporting the firm with tenders for new work
* Developing professional relationships with clients of the firm
* Help to provide technical training
* Provide proactive advice to clients
What you'll need to succeed
* Carrying-out Employment Tax risk reviews
* Employment Tax due diligence
* Employment status
* Construction industry scheme
* Strong written and communication skills
* Effective report writing
* Developing strong client relationships
* Good analytical skills
* Commercial awareness, with the ability to identify opportunities including the cross-selling of other services
* Good technical skills including familiarity with Employment Tax related legislation and HMRC guidance
* Developing business
What you'll get in return
You gain exposure to a vibrant range of clientele with the freedom to manage your own portfolio. Furthermore, you will be able to draw on the cumulative experience of former Top 10 and Big 4 professionals. You will receive a competitive rate of pay and enjoy a positive office culture with management that invest in your success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.