Currently working with an impressive lead partner of a Big 4 Firm who are currently looking to add a number of individuals at Manager and Senior Manager grade specifically within the Investment Management Tax Advisory team within the FS Tax service line in London.
The role will work exclusively with world leading Investment / Asset Managers across both the traditional and alternative space providing clients with comprehensive advisory services, supporting clients the development of products and advice on fund tax structuring.
There is a strong opportunity to expand and develop your own knowledge and skill set by working with large asset managers, hedge funds, large institutional investors, and custodians
The candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified, experience of working within another Big 4, Top 10 or Investment / Asset Manager.
* Ownership and development of existing client relationships, including cultivation of relationships based on referrals from other parts of the UK and global business.
* Support senior team members in delivery of a range of compliance and advisory services to clients, in addition to developing the technical and operational skill set of junior team members. Work would include:
* Advisory assignments and product structuring
* Completion of investor reporting
* Advice to UK and international clients on structural and transactional tax issues
* Ad hoc advisory projects
* Pro-actively ensure that all relevant risk procedures are adhered to on engagements, in addition to taking financial responsibility for engagements.
* Input to client events on both an account and wider team level basis.