A globally listed engineering firm is going through an exciting period of change as a business. They are looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their UK tax team in greater Manchester area as a Corporate Tax Manager.
You will be joining a driven, commercial and dedicated tax function, reporting into the Head of Tax Compliance & Reporting.
* All aspects of UK corporate tax compliance such as preparation and submission of UK tax returns.
* Preparation of relevant IFRS tax accounting disclosures for subsidiary statutory accounts, and assistance with tax forecasting.
* Manage third party relationships with auditors, tax advisers and HMRC.
* Opportunity for involvement in ad-hoc advisory matters including transfer pricing, R&D tax claims, capital allowances and aspects of overseas tax compliance.
* Business partner with the group on complex projects related to tax.
* Accountancy and/or CTA qualified
* Strong knowledge and experience in UK corporate tax compliance and tax accounting.
* Experience of OneSource tax computational software would be beneficial.
* Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
* Ambitious and drive to achieve results.
* Confident and effective communicator to work within a truly diverse and global team.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.