We are working with the highly successful national Employment Tax practice of a Big 4 on a growth initiative across Thames Valley. As part of the strategic development of major hubs across the UK, the firm is looking to grow their Employment Tax capability, looking to appoint experienced Employment Tax professionals to their team in Reading.
The team specialises in advising clients on core PAYE and NIC issues linked to compliance needs as well as advisory projects such as salary sacrifice, STBVs, due diligence, disclosures, Construction Industry Scheme, employment status etc. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to work on a wide client portfolio, have exposure to numerous technical issues and build and maintain key tax relationships with both existing and new clients.
* Proven Employment Tax experience
* Excellent communicator
* A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues
* Strong Project management skills
* An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* The ability to be a strong and motivated team player
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)