Growing Accountancy Practice, North of Newcastle, up to £28k, flexible working.
Your new company
A National Accountancy Practice who are going through a period of rapid growth are looking to expand their Personal Tax team. This role is perfect for a Practice Tax professional who wants the opportunity to work closely, building client relationships while still utilising their technical tax knowledge.
Your new role
- Prepare and finalise Tax Returns, Pensioners, Property Accounts, Sole Trade Accounts
- Advise clients regarding queries, planning, Tax due including interest and penalties and PAYE coding notices
- Be able to take meetings with clients
- Be able with HMRC
- Be able to deal with all aspects of P11D
- Be able to deal with some aspects of Corporation Tax
What you'll need to succeed
Be an established Tax professional who can work under own initiative.
To be open to change and challenges.
To maintain a positive attitude and 'can do' mentality.
To work with other departments and colleagues to achieve a common goal.
To work with clients to achieve a mutually acceptable outcome.
To have difficult conversations with clients but to be assured and confident in your approach.
To be able to achieve deadlines and goals, sometimes under pressure.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary up to £28,000
Opportunity to progress in a growing business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.