This well-established FTSE100 business process outsourcing firm, is instantly recognisable as a household name. With operations in more than 60 service centres throughout the UK and also Europe, Africa and Asia. The company assists its customers by providing customer service, back office, document management, information technology, and treasury services. The group's client list includes well known local and central governmental agencies, as well as private-sector companies in the insurance and financial services industries.
In this role, you will take responsibility for all aspects of UK tax compliance and reporting. Working as part of the Global Head Quarters in a superb Central London location, you will also have the opportunity to assist with other ad-hoc corporate tax issues.
• Review and submission of a portfolio of the UK group’s corporation tax returns
• Review of UK GAAP current and deferred tax numbers and disclosures for a portfolio of UK companies
• Participating in year end reporting process
• Assistance with other UK tax areas including cash tax forecasting, quarterly instalment payments, Group Payment Arrangement, management of the tax account, group relief submissions
• Assistance with other ad-hoc UK corporation tax queries
• Assistance with the group’s SAO and risk management processes
• Assistance with implementation of corporation tax process and SAP/reporting improvements
• Managing, supporting and developing a team of direct reports
• Minimum 3 years experience of corporation tax compliance and reporting role
• ACA / CTA / HMRC experience or equivalent
• Some experience of SAP/Hyperion accounting systems
• Excellent all-round communicator
• Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
• Team player and confidence to build productive relationships with Finance and business colleagues
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Mix of UK compliance and advisory and international tax
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.